Skip to main content

Belated Launch of Blog - Better Late than Never



The shoemaker never has time to make shoes for his kids because his business is thriving, or at least that's how to spin a negative into a positive. At long last I am pausing briefly to launch a new website and blog.  It is overdue because I've been busy working for clients who needed new content for blogs and custom websites.


It's an ironic discovery to see an error message that your own website link has been broken and the content forever wiped away into the abyss of recycled code. This does tend to expedite the importance of finishing the other website that has been sitting for eighteen (18) months - on the back burner.  Spare time? Who has this and how can they give a little to the shoemakers of the world?

Thankfully, along the way of serving clients I've met people who specialize in various areas of technical design that torture my creative brain cells into a coma.  So, it is with great pleasure the blog and website now exist and are properly connected with high hopes of a wordslaying future.

Let the musings begin and journey include guest contributors, far away places, community festivals, client creations, the warmth of home, and a few unexpected adventures.

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Booth Shines at Downtown Plano Art & Wine Walk

There were 18 wine samplings on the route at the Downtown Plano Art & Wine Walk held Thursday, September 14, 2017. And while The League Lady did not partake in the liquid tastings because we have three events in the next three weeks, it was an interesting event to attend for the first time. As a marketing agency, we think that Simple Booth outshined the 80's band, tasting notes, and shop discounts. In fact, hundreds of people took pause to stand in front of the nearly blinding HALO light that also happens to create a glowing complexion for all posers. 
In doing a bit of research we discovered that Simple Booth is a pretty cool concept for small events. We've already downloaded the app and requested information on how to acquire the whole set-up. It appears to require a tripod, attachment for the iPad, lighting, and the optional on-site printer. As with all technology we always purchase extra batteries for wireless devices. They recommend a professional backdrop but most o…

The JORDAN GREENWOOD: Collecting Experience And Creating Stories

By: THE Jordan Greenwood
Ever since I was young I have had a passion for creating stories. When I was very little it began with playing make believe, and by middle school I was writing my own fiction as a means of creative expression and escapism. At that time, I had thought I’d pursue a career in theater or film, but of course as we get older we change and I chose to pursue Marketing at Texas Tech University instead. Even though I knew I was on the right path, as I began to wrap up my junior year in the spring, I was plagued with the question: what do I want to do with my degree? 
Then I was hired to work the Wildflower! Arts & Music Festival for The League Lady in May, and by the end of the summer I would have my answer to that question. I worked the Inaugural Blues, Brews & 'Que at Oak Point Amphitheater and the Texas Festivals & Events Association Convention & Trade Show in Fort Worth for The League Lady  and discovered that I am capable of a lot more than I orig…

"BEST SOCIAL MEDIA AWARDS - TFEA2017"

Congratulations to Jessica Jackson and the Plano Balloon Festival, Inc. for winning 1st Place "Best Social Media" for the Plano Balloon Festival Races and 3rd Place "Best Social Media" for the InTouch Credit Union Plano Balloon Festival. The League Lady is so thankful for the opportunities to work for these events and we are honored to share in the celebration of being recognized by the Texas Festivals & Events Association Kaliff Marketing Awards. More info: www.tfea.org #TFEA2017 #PlanoBalloon #PBFRaces